NLSS Access Control Components
Integration with leading access control hardware vendors
The NLSS Unified Security Software Suite provides integration with the world’s leading access control manufacturers. NLSS Gateways support IP-based access control hardware, which provides PoE (power over Ethernet) over a single CAT-5 cable to control card readers and lock sets. Lastly, NLSS Gateways support traditional RS485 Mercury access control hardware and I/O boards.
IP access control enables access control software to talk directly to an edge device through a network connection. As a result, access control is truly scalable. There is also a significant reduction in infrastructure cost because legacy, proprietary hardware devices are no longer a necessary part of an installation.
- Integration with leading IP-enabled access control vendors; including Mercury, HID and Assa Alboy.
- Full line of access control panels, readers, and card technologies.
- Support for ASSA ABLOY/Sargent v.S1 Series and IN120 PoE and wireless lock sets to provide an easy all-in-one installation.
- Single-door PoE reader support.
- Auto-discovery and provisioning of IP edge devices.
- Complete MySQL cardholder database, enrollment and access rights.
- Embedded badge creation and printing tools.
- Remote door control through browser and mobile applications.
- The Next Level Access Control System scales from small standalone deployments to large-scale deployments with hundreds of doors and multiple sites.
Remote door control through browser and mobile applications
Integrated floor plan showing access control devices